Tuesday 15 April 2014

You are the one


You are the one

You're the one, O my first flame !
Whom I have given my whole heart,
I think of you from dawn to dusk
And dream of you at night's start.

You may not know my feelings size
I can't bear tears in your eyes,
Let your sorrows, worries and woes be mine
And my joys Laughter and happiness thine.

Perhaps you appear to be unaware
Of love-smitten me, staying not far,
Who's nervously waiting for your response
You're  the only one, i long for.

All young ones have dreams of their own
They live in a world of fantasy
The focus of my dreams is you
Turn it not into single legacy.

So long there is life, there is hope
I hope you will not dash my dreams apart,
As you read this, you will begin to smile
And then ? Then you will slowly open the door of your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment